Around 1pm, I took Alex and her canine companions out for a short walk around the neighborhood. When we were a couple of minutes away from home, it started to rain so we had to hurry up since I did not want them to get wet. After I dried them, they had a nice snack and went to bed.
- Pet First Aid and CPR CertifiedFebruary 16th, 2013Excellent instructor.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Is The Most Sensitive Part On Your Dog?
- Alex's ACL Injury
- Sienna, A Beautiful Beagle/Chihuahua Mix
- Should I Feed My Dog Wet Food?
- The 3 Musketeers On The Road: From Michigan to Toronto, Canada
- Why Brushing Your Dog's Teeth Is Extremely Important - BARCS ID# A21561474
- Can Dogs Fall In Love With Other Dogs?
- Abby, My Social Butterfly
- Should I Run Or Walk My Dog?