Marcela is the owner and trainer of All My Canine Companions which offers:
- Behavior and Training Packages – with an emphasis on behavior
- Seminars – gives you the knowledge and foundation needed to communicate effectively with your dog
- Behavior Modification Sessions – change a dog’s reaction to a situation, person, etc.
- Board and Train – in trainer’s home to work on behavior and training
- Daycare – your dog will enjoy walks, outings, and naps with other canine companions
Marcela’s experience working with dogs of all breeds, sizes, and temperaments includes: kennel management, dog training, dog walking, apprenticeship under mentor trainer Lindsey Reese, group classes, private behavior & training classes, seminars and behavior modification sessions.
Marcela got her MBA from University of Maryland University College and worked in different industries, but thanks to word of mouth from friends and family, demand for her services increased making it possible for her to launch All My Canine Companions, at first, in Odenton, MD; followed by Stoughton, MA; and finally in Annapolis, MD.
Certifications, Memberships And Volunteer Work
- Certified Dog Trainer – Animal Behavior College
- Animal Behavior College Externship
- Certified Pet First Aid and CPR
- Elements of K-9 Behavior
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- Pet Sitters International
- Insured Through The Business Insurers of The Carolinas
- Baltimore Animal Rescue And Care Shelter, Maryland – Foster Mom
- The SPCA of Anne Arundel County, Maryland – Volunteer
- Blue Dog Shelter, Brockton, Massachusetts – Volunteer
Marcela’s philosophy is, “One size does not fit all.” Every dog is an individual, and as such behavior & training methods are tailored specifically for your dog.
Dog Behavior & Training, Seminars, Behavior Modification, and Board And Train
Insured through the Business Insurers of the Carolinas