A consultation is to be conducted prior to the beginning of any lessons because I need to know your dog’s temperament, activity level, quirks, environment, etc., and the goals and expectations you have for your dog.
All lessons are conducted by Marcela, and the program to be used is tailored specifically for your dog on a one-on-one setting. Sessions will be scheduled depending on your dog’s progression because dogs are individuals and they learn at their own pace.
Level I Dog Behavior & Training – 5 (1 hr.) lesson package $599
- Behavior will include:
- Star working on loose-leash walking
- Owning your space/place
- Doors – there’s no bolting out an open door
- Training cues:
- Name game
Ideal for puppies and newly adopted dogs regardless of age. This is a good introduction to the above cues, doggie manners, and reinforcement of good behavior.
Level II Behavior & Training – 5 (1 hr.) lesson package $599
- Behavior, based on what was learned on Level I, will include:
- Master loose-leash walking
- Stairs – navigating stairs in a safely manner
- Doors – going through doors not being dragged through them
- Training cues:
- Master all training cues from Level I
- Leave it
Level II adds a more in depth behavior modification phase – this can deal with minor behavior problems
Level III Behavior & Training – 5 (1 hr.) lesson package: $650
- Behavior, based on what was learned on Level I and II, will include:
- Enjoying your meal while your dog respectfully waits his turn
- Feeding your dog and making him work for it
- Entering and exiting his kennel properly
- Training will include:
- Adding distractions
- Training cues at a distance
Great program that will challenge your dog, teach him doggie manners, and address minor to moderate behavioral problems.
*There is a travel fee of $1 per mile beyond 15 miles from my house in Annapolis*
1 Hour Individual Session $139 – if you want to work on only one thing per session such as loose-leash walking, owning your space, stay, etc.