Just like us humans, dogs also wait for their presents when Christmas is approaching, as you can see in the above picture. The bad thing about it is that I don’t know yet what to get for them. Any ideas? I think an orthopedic bed. They all go to the front window when they hear the doorbell ring expecting goodies for them. Brats! And this is what most people end up seeing once I open the door. Two adorable furry kids waiting for presents. Talk about not having any patience. Have a great weekend.
- Pet First Aid and CPR CertifiedFebruary 16th, 2013Excellent instructor.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Is The Most Sensitive Part On Your Dog?
- Alex's ACL Injury
- Sienna, A Beautiful Beagle/Chihuahua Mix
- Should I Feed My Dog Wet Food?
- The 3 Musketeers On The Road: From Michigan to Toronto, Canada
- Why Brushing Your Dog's Teeth Is Extremely Important - BARCS ID# A21561474
- Can Dogs Fall In Love With Other Dogs?
- Abby, My Social Butterfly
- Should I Run Or Walk My Dog?