Just like us humans, dogs also wait for their presents when Christmas is approaching, as you can see in the above picture. The bad thing about it is that I don’t know yet what to get for them. Any ideas? I think an orthopedic bed. They all go to the front window when they hear the doorbell ring expecting goodies for them. Brats! And this is what most people end up seeing once I open the door. Two adorable furry kids waiting for presents. Talk about not having any patience. Have a great weekend.
- Pet First Aid and CPR CertifiedFebruary 16th, 2013Excellent instructor.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Is The Most Sensitive Part On Your Dog?
- Alex's ACL Injury
- Should I Run Or Walk My Dog?
- Dog Boarding and General Info
- Should I Feed My Dog Wet Food?
- My Love Affair With All My Canine Companions
- Seminars And Workshops
- Sienna, A Beautiful Beagle/Chihuahua Mix
- Dinner - Chicken, Rice, and Mashed Potatoes