Staying at home is wonderful, but you have to admit that it is also a very easy way to gain unwanted pounds, right? Some people started going back to the gym, others have personal trainers-virtual trainers-or joined a group to do a particular activity, but all of it costs money to do. So, keeping in mind weight loss, frugality and enjoyment, the one activity you could do for free is-drumroll please-walk your dog. Yes, walking your dog would do wonders for you and your canine companion so let’s lace up your shoes and go out there! Not when is raining though. Stay safe.
- Pet First Aid and CPR CertifiedFebruary 16th, 2013Excellent instructor.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Is The Most Sensitive Part On Your Dog?
- Why Brushing Your Dog's Teeth Is Extremely Important
- Should I Feed My Dog Wet Food?
- Should I Run Or Walk My Dog?
- Introducing Dieter, A Cute Vizsla
- The 3 Musketeers On The Road: From Michigan to Toronto, Canada
- Board And Train
- Alex's ACL Injury
- Private Lessons