Our move to Boston is getting closer and closer, therefore I am going to enjoy the time I have here in Maryland. I am certainly going to miss our house, and the amazing dogs and pet parents I met during the past few years.
- Pet First Aid and CPR CertifiedFebruary 16th, 2013Excellent instructor.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Is The Most Sensitive Part On Your Dog?
- Alex's ACL Injury
- Sienna, A Beautiful Beagle/Chihuahua Mix
- Should I Feed My Dog Wet Food?
- The 3 Musketeers On The Road: From Michigan to Toronto, Canada
- Why Brushing Your Dog's Teeth Is Extremely Important - BARCS ID# A21561474
- Can Dogs Fall In Love With Other Dogs?
- Abby, My Social Butterfly
- Should I Run Or Walk My Dog?