Service Area: Stoughton
Rates for Monday thru Friday
Puppy/Senior Dogs: 15 minutes $15 [each additional dog $5]
For clients looking for 1+ visit a day. Perfect for puppies, senior dogs and those recuperating from an accident/illness needing a short potty break or walk.
Group Walk: 30 minutes $20
A minimum of 2 dogs – that includes your dog – and a maximum of 3 dogs in a group. I take the time to know your dog’s quirks, personality, habits, etc., in order to make the walk enjoyable and fun. Great exercise for those dogs that are social and want to continue brushing up on their social skills.
Solo Walk: 30 minutes $23
A great way to start walking a dog that is reactive, fearful, timid, and/or labeled aggressive.
A few things you should know about me:
- I am a dog trainer and my emphasis is on canine behavior
- I am bonded and insured
- Pet First Aid and CPR certified
- You will have the same person take your dog for a walk to maintain consistency
- I have 18+ years of experience with dogs
- I have excellent reviews and I can provide excellent references upon request
- If I notice something unusual about your dog, I will text/e-mail you about it
Dog Walking Visit Includes:
- Waste pick up
- Text and/or photo, specially if I notice something out of the ordinary
- Hair brushing and paw wiping for those dogs that are used to it
- Towel dry dog on wet days
Holidays and Weekend Visits between 10am and 5pm: $30
Visits before 10am or after 5pm are charged at a rate of time and a half.
**All fees are paid on Monday for that week’s service**