When your dog comes to All My Canine Companions, she will enjoy a quiet home environment – this is Not a Kennel Facility – that includes: naps, walks, treats, human companionship, and a structured day with a few canine friends. I only take a few dogs at a time.
Daily Boarding Rates: (A day is to be understood to run from 7am – 7pm). The rates below are for dogs that I have trained, (Behavior and Training Level I, and the Basics Seminar completed).
- $55 per day/per dog
- $65 per day/per puppy (for puppies 13 months and under regardless of the length of stay)
Set up a meet and greet, (45 minutes for $20), to discuss boarding rate for those dogs that I have not trained.
There is No additional fee for:
- late night potty break
Check-In and Check-Out times: Anytime between 7am – 7pm.There is a fee of $15 for late pick up, 7:01pm – 9pm. Pick up and delivery available for a fee
Boarding fee includes:
- Daily schedule consists of two 30+ minute walks (Walks are adjusted depending on dog’s level of activity, age, weather, age, etc.)
- Potty breaks throughout the day
- Individual attention
- E-mail updates and photos
- Supervised roaming of our house
- Treats (but you can bring your own treats)
- Canine and human companionship
- Medications can be administered free of charge (We are unable to administer injections)
- Hair brushing – please bring brush
- Paws wiped after walks
- A refresher course of both, behavior and training
Please be aware of the following:
- Clean Bedding must be brought from home, but no toys are permitted.
- Food from home must be in a zip-lock or other plastic container.
- All guests must have a copy of current immunization records (Rabies, distemper and bordetella) or have a copy of a Titer test done within the last 3 years at time of check-in.
All dogs Must:
- Be up to date on all shots or have copy of Titer test done within the last 3 years
- Be on a current flea and tick treatment
- Be in good health
- Be crate trained
- Be potty trained
- Be clean. I will not take dogs that are dusty, dirty, smelly, etc.