When your dog comes to All My Canine Companions, she will enjoy a quiet home environment – this is Not a Kennel Facility – that includes: naps, walks, treats, human companionship, and a structured day with a few canine friends. I only take a few dogs at a time.
Daily Boarding Rates: (A day is to be understood to run from 7am – 7pm)
- $53 per day/per dog, if boarding is for 7 days or less
- $51 per day/per dog, if boarding is 8 days or longer
- $60 per day/per puppy (for puppies 13 months and under regardless of the length of stay)
There is No additional fee for:
- late night potty break
Check-In and Check-Out times: Anytime between 7am – 7pm.There is a fee of $15 for late pick up, 7:01pm – 9pm. Pick up and delivery available for a fee
Boarding and Boarding & Training fee includes:
- Daily schedule consists of two 30+ minute walks (Walks are adjusted depending on dog’s level of activity, age, weather, age, etc.)
- Potty breaks throughout the day
- Individual attention
- E-mail updates and photos
- Supervised roaming of our house
- Treats (but you can bring your own treats)
- Canine and human companionship
- Medications can be administered free of charge (We are unable to administer injections)
- Hair brushing – please bring brush
- Paws wiped after walks
- For an additional fee, Training and/or Behavior Modification can be conducted during your dog’s stay with us
Please be aware of the following:
- Clean Bedding must be brought from home, but no toys are permitted.
- Food from home must be in a zip-lock or other plastic container.
- All guests must have a copy of current immunization records (Rabies, distemper and bordetella) at time of check-in.
All dogs that are Only Boarding Must:
- Be spayed/neutered (No Exceptions)
- Be non-food or dog aggressive
- Be on a current flea and tick treatment and up to date on all shots
- Be housebroken and in good health
- Have a “no bite” history
- Be crate trained
- Be potty trained
- Be clean. I will not take dogs that are dusty, dirty, smelly, etc.