*We are a training facility therefore dog boarding space is limited*
Set up a meet and greet $150 – This will give me an opportunity to meet you and your dog and learn his likes, dislikes, quirks, feeding schedule, etc., and what to expect during his vacation with us.
When your dog comes to All My Canine Companions, he/she will enjoy a quiet home environment – this is Not a Kennel Facility – that includes: naps, walks, treats, human companionship, and a structured day with a few canine friends.
There is No additional fee for:
- late night potty break
Check-In and Check-Out times: Anytime between 7am – 7pm.
Daily Boarding Rates: (A day is to be understood to run from 7am – 7pm).
- $75 per day/per dog (dogs I have trained)
- $85 per day/per dog (dogs I have trained, 36 months and under regardless of the length of stay )
- $125 per day/per dog (dogs I have not trained)
There is a fee of $20 for late pick up, 7:01pm – 9pm.Pick up and delivery available for a fee
Boarding fee includes:
- Daily schedule consists of 1 – 2 walks (Walks are adjusted depending on dog’s level of activity, age, weather, weight, etc.)
- Potty breaks throughout the day
- Individual attention
- E-mail updates and photos
- Supervised roaming of our house
- Treats (but you can bring his/her own treats)
- Canine and human companionship
- Medications can be administered free of charge (We are unable to administer injections)
- Hair brushing – please bring brush
- Paws wiped after walks
- A refresher course of both, behavior and training for those dogs that I have trained
Please be aware of the following:
- Clean Bedding must be brought from home, but no toys are permitted.
- Food from home must be in a zip-lock or other plastic container.
- All guests must have a copy of current immunization records (Rabies, distemper and bordetella) or have a copy of a Titer test done within the last 3 years at time of check-in.
All dogs Must:
- Be up to date on all shots or have copy of Titer test done within the last 3 years
- Be on a current flea and tick treatment
- Be in good health
- Be crate trained
- Be potty trained
- Be clean. I will not take dogs that are dusty, dirty, smelly, etc.