*Dog Boarding Only For Dogs I Have Trained*
When your dog comes to All My Canine Companions, he/she will enjoy a quiet home environment –this is Not a Kennel Facility-that includes: naps, walks, treats, human companionship, and a structured day with a few canine friends.
There is No additional fee for:
- late night potty break
Check-In and Check-Out times: Anytime between 7am – 7pm.
Daily Boarding Rates: (A day is to be understood to run from 7am – 7pm).
- $75 per day/per dog
- $85 per day/per dog (36 months and under regardless of the length of stay )
There is a fee of $20 for late pick up, 7:01pm – 8pm.Pick up and delivery available for a fee
Boarding fee includes:
- Daily schedule consists of 1 – 2 walks (Walks are adjusted depending on dog’s level of activity, age, weather, weight, etc.)
- Potty breaks throughout the day
- Individual attention
- E-mail updates and photos
- Supervised roaming of our house
- Treats (but you can bring his/her own treats)
- Canine and human companionship
- Medications can be administered free of charge (We are unable to administer injections)
- Hair brushing – please bring brush
- Paws wiped after walks
- A refresher course of both, behavior and training
Please be aware of the following:
- Clean Bedding must be brought from home, but no toys are permitted.
- Food from home must be in a zip-lock or other plastic container.
- All guests must have a copy of current immunization records (Rabies, distemper and bordetella) or have a copy of a Titer test done within the last 3 years 48 hrs prior to checking in.
All dogs Must:
- Be up to date on all shots or have copy of Titer test done within the last 3 years
- Be on a current flea and tick treatment
- Be in good health
- Be clean. I will not take dogs that are dusty, dirty, smelly, etc.