Walter will be staying with us for a few days so I am crossing my fingers that the weather is nice and we can take long walks together. If not, I’ll have him help me do chores. My favorite one and the one that gets all dogs tired: doing laundry.
- Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)September 25th, 2013The best job ever!
- Pet First Aid and CPR CertifiedFebruary 16th, 2013Excellent instructor. 2013 - 2015.
- Elements of K-9 Behavior ClassFebruary 21st, 2013I'd recommend pet parents to take this class. It answered a lot of questions about Alex.
Top Posts & Pages
- Photographing Dogs: a Nightmare or Pleasure?
- What Is The Most Sensitive Part On Your Dog?
- Should I Run Or Walk My Dog?
- Alex, My Pit Bull Mix Girl, Is Afraid Of Her Own Farts
- Staying In Maryland
- Training & Behavior Rates
- Why Brushing Your Dog's Teeth Is Extremely Important - BARCS ID# A21561474
- Dexter's Energy Level