Walter will be staying with us for a few days so I am crossing my fingers that the weather is nice and we can take long walks together. If not, I’ll have him help me do chores. My favorite one and the one that gets all dogs tired: doing laundry.
- Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)September 25th, 2013The best job ever!
- Pet First Aid and CPR CertifiedFebruary 16th, 2013Excellent instructor. 2013 - 2015.
- Elements of K-9 Behavior ClassFebruary 21st, 2013I'd recommend pet parents to take this class. It answered a lot of questions about Alex.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Is The Most Sensitive Part On Your Dog?
- Socializing Your Dog With Other Dogs
- Behavior And Training
- Why Brushing Your Dog's Teeth Is Extremely Important - BARCS ID# A21561474
- Should I Feed My Dog Wet Food?
- Dog ACL Injuries - Know Your Options
- Our First Outing to Patapsco Valley State Park – Daniels Area
- Dog Boarding and General Info
- Be Careful And Gentle When You Are Hugging A Dog